TABLES & BAR CART PROPOSALS
HEADING HOME TO DINNER invites all creative individuals and design-oriented companies from all ﬁelds and disciplines to design either a table or a bar cart. Participants include architects, interior designers, fashion designers, ﬂoral and landscape artists, event producers, photographers, retailers, design schools and any creative in our Boston community.
KEY DATES (TABLE & BAR CART DESIGNERS):
- Heading Home toDinner 2018 Kick-Off Meeting!
Where – 5TH Floor Seminar Room in the Boston Design Center
When – 10:30 am on Tuesday April, 10th 2018
Bring – Your friends!
As usual all are welcome! We want to make it bigger and better than last year’s
We hope to see you there!
The Heading Home Committee
Mally Skok, Kristen Irby, Elizabeth Benedict, Cecilia Walker, Kristen Rivoli, Megan Pesce,
Kelly Rogers, Nancy Solomon, Melissa McCray, Barbara Hirsch, Tracy Foley
And our amazing Sponsor Committee
New England Home Magazine and Jamestown Properties
Event Outline: Fundraiser to support Heading Home Inc.
Designers can “purchase” an 8-top table or a bar cart to decorate.
Cost: – $500/table (includes 1 dinner ticket)
– $250/bar cart (includes 1 cocktail party ticket)
KEY DATES: 6/15/18 – Designer proposals due
6/28/18 – Announcement of successful bids
SUBMISSIONS: Please include design boards, fabric samples, drawings, renderings, inspiration photos along with a write up of your design, and your contact/business information.
Proposals can be mailed or dropped off on or before June 15th at:
1) Jamestown Properties Office
21 Drydock Ave., 3rd Floor
Boston, MA 02210
Innovation and Design Building
2) Elizabeth Home Décor & Design Studio
242 Commonwealth Avenue, Chestnut Hill, MA 02467,
All design proposals and materials will not be returned unless noted and requested.
TABLE & BAR CART GUIDELINES:
- Tables: Design for an 8-top table. Circular (60″D suggested) or rectangular (up to 84″L suggested).
- Bar Carts: You are responsible for providing a bar cart and the design of it. An option is to get a Sponsor to donate one and you design it in partnership. Maximum width is 42″. Option to include Bar carts in silent auction. Details to follow after selected designers announced.
Please see the list of FAQ’s for additional questions and guidelines.